Sunday, February 21, 2010

Enjoy The Trick







I don't know much about Flatland these days. It has progressed so far that it is barely recognisable compared to what it once was. I remember when the change occured, when it went from balance tricks to rolling tricks. Now it's all about trick linkage, and it is mind-boggling to watch a rider go seamlessly from one trick to another, especially for me not knowing WTF they are doing in the first place. It doesn't translate that well to pictures, video is a much better format for it. I apologise for the quality of the pictures, I really need to learn how to use my camera.






The bikes of course are made specifically for flatland. The low gearing, short wheelbase and ultra-low profile frame make them almost useless for getting from point a to point b. Good thing all you need to do flatland, is flat land.

No comments:

Post a Comment