Tuesday, August 25, 2009

From forwards to mids

One of the first thing I built for this bike was this highway peg style forward control setup, along with the suicide clutch - on the left side and a stock brake pedal with a moped piston for you to mash down on. They were good leg extension-wise but I can't really take my weight off the seat if there's some railroad tracks or a bump in the road.



Basically I just cut the old pedal setups free and fucked them around a little. The I fabricated some mid hangers from flat stock and tubing cut from a handlebar. It uses the same bolts as the hardtail, which was bolted together and then welded on. Here's the right side:



...and the left.



My friend Dan welded it up for me, in trade for some vintage Schwinn cruiser shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment