Thursday, June 11, 2009

i Viva Lucha Libre !



I've eaten Mexican food all over San Diego. Valentine's, Lolita's, every 'bertos you can think of, and Lucha Libre is the best. I like their build-your-own vegetarian burrito. Still in this day and age it's very hard to get a Mexican vegetarian option. It' also hard to get what you want when you special order. They work so fast and it's usually the same thing every time and of course there can be somewhat of a language barrier, especially if I attempt to hack up Spanish. I get what I want, which is fairly simple: beans, rice, guacamole, maybe some pico di gallo. Sooooo good. And they totally roll me a fattie every time- lunch and dinner. The hot carrots and chips were free.


They have also installed these awesome fold-down bike racks!

No comments:

Post a Comment